Thursday morning Ainsley & I went with the rest of the women in the bridal party to get manicures and pedicures. It's actually the first pedicure I've ever gotten, and I found it funny that Ainsley was getting one at age 4. :) She thought it was grand! Excuse the silly "smile" on Ainsley's face. The child lost the ability to smile naturally for the camera a couple years ago.
Thursday night was the rehearsal dinner at Stephanie's mom, Faith's, house. After eating we went to the beach to rehearse. Afterwards the kids played in the sand for a bit.
Friday, of course, was the wedding. Like I said before, it was absolutely lovely. I didn't take this shot, but here's a beautiful one of the two of them that someone else posted on their wedding website. You can see the ocean in the background.
And the kids. Maggie was supposed to be in the wagon too, but got her fingers pinched on the way up the ramp. :(
And here's that sunset I was telling you about. Isn't it perfect?!

No comments:
Post a Comment