Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goal!

We went to our first Major League Soccer game the other night. The Kansas City Wizards are playing a couple miles down the road from us. They'll be there for a couple years while their new stadium over on the Missouri side of KC is being built. We were bored the other night and looking for something to do, and John thought of this. It was a lot of fun for us and the kids.




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

hey Sara! Thanks for checking out my blog. i'm glad you have a blog as well, what a fun way to keep up with everyone! I’m really excited to get to know you too, however, I have to apologize, I think Dan is a little upset that i knew about your blog before him.... hehe, oops.:)

Bertie said...

Me too. I didn't know about it either!!

Sara said...

Now, now....I hadn't told anyone about it yet because I wanted to make sure I'd actually keep up with it first!

Rhonda Schrock said...

This is awesome!! I'll link to your blog on mine, okay? So cool!

If that isn't a little redheaded Don sitting on Jon's lap, I'll be switched...